Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I have just been pumping out drawing after drawing and none of it has to do with my homework. I don't want to say that's unfortunate, but I suppose it is. But here's some of the work I've been doing lately.

I practiced some animation here with one of the mermaids from Peter Pan

I first started out with a blue photocopy pen and went over it with a tuscan red prisma colored pencil
and then outlined it in a 0.3 Staedtler permanent pen.


and finished it off with some colored pencils! 

Here's those cars I was speaking about earlier. I got the Jurassic Park cruiser in here and I was so proud. Not to fond of anything else though. 



This is my Mermaid that I threw in photoshop. The original was on lined paper on the back of my "History of Film" notes. Oops. 


Here's a Castiel drawing. I drew a really terrible one before this trying to do it in a realistic style... yeah forget that. I should just probably stick with the cartoons. 

For my Drawing for Animation class, we had to pick a CG animated character and do a turnaround for it. So I chose Remy from Ratatouille. Here's his turn around. 


I watched Hercules recently and I've always LOVED Meg. So I decided to draw her. She's not perfectly on model, but her face came out amazing. 

So all of this and only got my quick sketch homework done. I'm probably doomed, but obviously the school is helping me improve my skill and I'm so very happy about this. Today, I have quick sketch, so we'll see how my homework turns out in class and we'll see what we get today. Our teacher has been very upset, not necessarily with our work, but with how quickly we get pushed through the system and it seems we've all missed a crucial level of foundation art that he's expecting. So he's slowed down and has taken some time with us, so our syllabus is all out of whack and every day is a new adventure. So We'll find out what he has for us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment